DEDICATED TO ‘THE UNBORN GURU’
The Third Quarter
The Unborn Gita: 73
649. My ultimate Unborn state is prior to or before the ‘I am’ appears to have risen on me – the highest, best and original state.
650. The teaching of The Unborn Guru is very simple, what appears to be born and is perceptible will appear to go, leaving me the actual, the ever imperceptible Unborn.
651. By constantly remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ I appear to have a conviction about my true Unborn Self, and then I don’t need to remember it.
652. The conviction that this world never existed can appear to happen only to the Unborn. That’s indeed my conviction, hence I am Unborn.
653. I the Unborn, I appear to be the indwelling principle in the form of the body, that appears to remember the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’.
654. How long will I appear to remember ‘I am Unborn? Till I appear to abide in my True Self, where the apparent objective, the apparent practitioner, and the apparent practice become one.
655. Once I appear to reach the objective, the Unborn, I am no longer body-mind or body form and there is no practice anymore.
656. I am Unborn, there is no birth at all, even now there’s no birth, the world appears but it’s not there.
657. I am Unborn, without name, form or identity, that’s my true NATURE and hence I am independent.
The Unborn Gita: 74
658. The words ‘I am Unborn’ of The Unborn Guru have so much power and force that they are implanted and embedded in me and I appear to have become That.
659. I do nothing but constantly listen to the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, it’s power works only with intense faith.
660. I appear to be the Unborn source and do not wish to go back to the banks of the born apparent’s worldly river.
661. The appearance of ‘I am’ has appeared to have created a bridge that appears to give a feeling of separation from my true Unborn Self.
662. Constantly remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ is like taking a vow or oath that ‘I am not the body’, which only appears to be a covering on me.
663. Words, like in the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, appear to be very powerful, they will appear to affect the born apparent and disappear.
664. The Unborn seekers of truth from all over the world would appear to be attracted to The Unborn Gita, because it’s zero and conveys nothing.
665. I appear to have complete faith in the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, I am the highest truth and I conduct myself accordingly.
666. I just appear to accept the words ‘I am Unborn’ coming from The Unborn Guru without wanting to gain anything and everything happens spontaneously.
The Unborn Gita: 75
667. I appear to be listening to the words ‘I am Unborn’ which appear to be reverberating constantly and silently within me.
668. As the Unborn I am always there, only this present day born apparent that appears to be there, has never actually been.
669. Constantly remembering ‘I am Unborn’ appeared to transform me into the Unborn, the habit of thinking thus appeared to become a part of me.
670. The outcome of remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ depends on the strength of conviction and the extent of faith the born apparent appears to have in it.
671. I am the Unborn state, the ‘I amness’ was never there for me.
672. By reading The Unborn Gita, the born apparent, who still appears to be living by worldly ways, is likely to lose all hope and ambition.
673. By reading The Unborn Gita, the born apparent, may appear to be led to a state of inaction, but whatever he appears to have read will not be erased and have its effect.
674. By constantly remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, I appear to become subtle and worthy of its meaning and appear to escape this sense of body-mind.
675. I appear to accept and instil the sense of being subtle and without body-mind, only then I appear to understand that I am Unborn.
The Unborn Gita: 76
676. Like water mixed with water is water only, I am Unborn, so everything is Unborn, the Unborn is all there is, names and forms are all unreal.
677. All names and forms will disappear, as the Unborn I am forever, so where’s the doubt? I was never born so where’s the question of death?
678. I am Unborn, but I appear to be attached to the body and thus the illusion appears to be true. Body gone, everything’s gone, I, the Unborn, remain.
679. When I appear to meet The Unborn Guru – unfragmented, whole, unblemished and complete – I become That.
680. I have to ‘Be’ the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, that I hear and accept intellectually, which means no shape and no design.
681. I don’t try to unravel or interpret the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ using my intellect, I just accept it as it is.
682. I appear to accept that I am Unborn because I am convinced that I am not an entity conditioned by body and mind.
683. I am Unborn when this body, mind and everything appears to dissolve or disappear into a state without quality or form.
684. I am Unborn, a state of no-mind or no thought, where I permanently remain a zero, a nothingness.
The Unborn Gita: 77
685. In the process of remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ I appeared to become birth-less and thus death-less.
686. Once I appear to understand and absorb the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, I cease to be, now who will appear to have desires and enjoy them?
687. As the Unborn, the greatest advantage I appear to have is out of the fact that I appear to be enjoying this living death.
688. I have never lost my true Unborn Self, the whole process that appears to be, is to understand my mis-identification and come out of it, that accepted, nothing can touch me.
689. Being Unborn, I appear to accept that there is no god, no devotion, I am neither a saint nor a guru, I am not learned, nor do I have any scholastic pride.
690. Being Unborn, I appear to know that as the born apparent, I am not in this world permanently, so where’s the question of hoarding material possessions.
691. Being Unborn, I appear to understand, that this body, the knowledge, and everything else is useless, what other knowledge would I appear to want or seek?
692. As the born apparent, if I appear to remember the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, the Unborn identity will eventually appear to take over.
693. I constantly keep remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ and thus appear to be established in it’s meaning.
The Nisargadatta Sadhana