DEDICATED TO ‘THE UNBORN GURU’
The Fourth Quarter
The Unborn Gita: 83
739. The statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ has to be remembered till it transcends memory, then it’s neither known nor required.
740. Instead of drowning in newer books, doubts, questions and answers it’s better to drown in remembering ‘I am Unborn’.
741. There is nothing to be done other than remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, till it disappears.
742. All that appears to come out of memory or imagination is inherently unstable; the Unborn is prior to memory or imagination, hence ever stable.
743. I appeared to develop the courage to live through the struggles of life, the same courage appears to come in handy to have the conviction ‘I am Unborn’.
744. I earnestly remember the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, where devotion and knowledge merge, in that blaze there’s total annihilation.
745. The born apparent must have something to remember, something to live by, to discriminate, so what’s better than to remember ‘I am Unborn’?
746. The Unborn is eternal, when it appears to remember itself the unstable show of the world appears to arise with it.
747. The born apparent appears to realise ‘I am Unborn’ only when he clearly knows that the world appears real only due to his unclear and incorrect understanding about himself.
The Unborn Gita: 84
748. The born apparent can appear to realise ‘I am Unborn’ right now, at this very moment, depending on the intensity of his need, but once realised all needing disappears.
749. I am Unborn, so there’s no need to renounce the world, only it’s unreality has to be understood, I am not the birth principle.
750. I am Unborn, the field of this body and the knower of this field have only appeared to have arisen on me.
751. To believe that I am the body, so-and-so, and will die some day, is sin. I appear to take the virtuous resolve to remember ‘I am Unborn’.
752. I constantly remember the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, this is devotion to my true Self, and this is the highest and ultimate devotion.
753. Although I appear to remember ‘I am Unborn’, but actually it’s an unforgettable remembrance that’s always there throughout this so-called life.
754. I appear to remember and follow the words ‘I am Unborn’ given by The Unborn Guru, that’s the highest tribute to him.
755. Allegiance to The Unborn Guru is of greatIMPORTANCE which is evident by remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’.
756. I appeared to have met my Unborn Self, that’s where I abide and appear to remember constantly ‘I am Unborn’, no other guide is required.
The Unborn Gita: 85
757. The Unborn Guru, resonating as the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’, appears to be always there with me; in fact we are one and the same.
758. A true Unborn disciple, who only remembers ‘I am Unborn’, as said by The Unborn Guru, is extremely rare to find.
759. To the born apparent, ultimately the body and mind would prove useless, so while they are around why not use them to remember ‘I am Unborn’ and realise the Truth.
760. The one who remembers ‘I am born’ would have doubts and questions, but for the one who remembers ‘I am Unborn’, all doubts and questions will disappear.
761. The practice of remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ is like discrimination that enables me to recognise my true Unborn Self.
762. The statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ is inherently pure, so there are no specific timings, postures or rituals required to remember it.
763. The Unborn Guru doesn’t like having a large following, name, fame or monasteries; he may appear as the Unborn incarnated to impart the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’.
764. The Unborn Guru is not a person, he is verily my Unborn Self, I remain devoted to him and thus we are one and the same.
765. I always appear to call myself the Unborn, this is my resolve and hence I am neverSHORT of courage or forbearance.
The Unborn Gita: 86
766. I always appear to recognise myself as the Unborn, beyond the life span of the body, thus I actually live in eternity.
767. There’s no proof of being the Unborn in the externalities, a mind that appears to be pure, devoid of content and peaceful can be taken as proof.
768. The born apparent unaware of his true Self appears to say ‘destiny is inevitable’, while The Unborn Guru says ‘being Unborn is inevitable’.
769. I appear to meditate by remembering the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ and thus am The Unborn.
770. The belief ‘I am the body’ appeared to be the root cause of all troubles, The Unborn Guru pointed out this mistake of mine and made me realise ‘I am Unborn’.
771. Being Unborn, no deeds can bind me because I am formless and nothing can pollute me because I wear the garment of space.
772. The feeling ‘I am Unborn’ having become firm, there’s nothing else to be done, I was never bound so where’s the question of freedom?
773. Actually, listening of the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ is only evident when I behave accordingly.
774. As the Unborn, I appear to have renounced the incompetent mind that believes, I am born, I am a person and would die one day.
The Unborn Gita: 87
775. I always appear to abide as The Unborn Self, which is the purest of the pure and ever indescribable.
776. I am Unborn, I am the first and the last, and hence there is no question of competing with others because there are no others.
777 Because I appear to have forgotten that I am Unborn, I appear to have all these needs and desires which are nothing but imagination.
778. To wander around in search of the truth of my being Unborn is indeed madness.
779. Non-acceptance of the statement of Truth ‘I am Unborn’ makes no difference in the validity of the meaning it conveys.
780. I may appear to be moving around and interacting in the world but I never give up my conviction ‘I am Unborn’.
781. I am Unborn and appear to have completely forgotten that ‘I am’, hence no sin or merit applies to me.
782. I am Unborn and appear to live so; hence it’s unlikely that I can stand opposed to anything.
783. I am Unborn, so whose dignity, whose honour and whose prestige should I appear to be concerned about?
The Nisargadatta Sadhana